We regularly post volunteer and paid opportunities here as they arise.
We frequently review credentials of those interested in partnering with us in the following capacities:
- Affiliate Veterinarians, especially with wildlife expertise and/or interest.
- Affiliate Veterinary Technicians, especially with wildlife expertise and/or interest.
- Affiliate Wildlife Rehabilitators, experienced or new. Ask us about our programs in support of training, equipment, and services for rehabilitators in accordance with applicable laws of each U.S. state as well as other countries.
- Research Advisors, Consultants, and Affiliates, for direct and collaborative data mining, network building, and initiative generation and prioritization.
- Scientific Consultants and Affiliates, for various technical and engineering projects and initiatives, some involving our educational and corporate partners.
- Affiliate Scholastic and Collegiate Liaisons, suited to professors, administrators, teachers, and students alike. We have exciting research and development projects in various stages of conceptualization, development, and deployment, ready for collaboration with you and your institution. We also regularly consider the ideas of others in collaboration to further our mission.
- Policy Advisors and Affiliates, for honing and prioritizing efforts that can constructively intersect with various international, federal, state, and municipal bodies, as well as with grassroots, educational, and other charitable organizations.
- Appropriations Coordinators
- Grant Writers
The best way to contact us about any posted positions is by email. Please allow for sufficient time to respond to your inquiry, and please also understand that we cannot always respond to every inquiry. Thank you for your interest.